- No. 1 Supplier to the Residential Building Industry within South East Qld
- Opportunity to make your mark in this newly created position
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About the Employer
Our Client is a highly successful family owned business who has been in operation for over 45 years. With a local on-site manufacturing plant, they are the largest producer of Home Sewage Treatment Systems in Australia today and they continue to lead the field in both Precast Concrete and Plastic Tank Design.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth and success, our client is now seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Maintenance Manager who is passionate about quality, safety, reliability and business improvement. This is a hands on role, where you will be working closely with Management and the Production team, to create and implement preventative maintenance schedules, to ensure the Company can reach organisational strategic and production goals safely, efficiently, and effectively.
- Newly created role you can make your own!
- Guaranteed job stability
- Opportunity to join the No.1 Supplier in their industry within South East Qld
- Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to diversity & inclusion in it’s employment practices
- Drive team performance through mentoring, coaching and strong leadership
- Create and implement best practice systems to optimise safety quality, plant productivity and enhance plant operations
- Analyse maintenance activities to improve or maintain planned cost levels
- Work with the production team to monitor and regulate product output and work on refining product consistency and standardising work practices
- Liaise and negotiate with Suppliers
- Attend site installations and carry out fabrication work when required
- Safeguard maintenance resources and ensure they are maintained to a high standard
- Adjust machines as required to ensure they continually produce to specification
Skills and Experience:
- Mechanical/Electrical Trade Certificate desirable, but not essential
- Ability to undertake fabrication work when required
- 5 plus years experience in a similar role, within a manufacturing environment
- High level of problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- High level of administration and computer skills including the ability to confidently use CRM Systems
- Outstanding organisational skills
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBMM01
← Back to job listings