- Well Established Wholesale Nursery
- Job Security Guaranteed
- Training Opportunities on offer
About the Employer
Based on 75 acres in the Gold Coast Hinterland, our Client is one of the largest and most well-established family owned Wholesale Nurseries in South East Qld. With “state of the art” buildings and equipment in place, they have successfully built a reputation within the industry for high quality indoor, patio and exotic outdoor plants.
About the Role:
Due to their continued growth and success this Industry Leader is now seeking an additional person for their friendly Team. To be successful, you will need to be an enthusiastic, team player, who is reliable, self-motivated and can use their initiative. Preference will be given to someone with previous experience as a Nursery Hand, however, we will also consider someone who can demonstrate their passion for Horticulture, which is also supported by a Certificate II or III in Horticulture.
- Permanent, full time opportunity
- Fantastic working environment
- Additional training on machinery and equipment on offer
- 38 hour week, with an early finish on a Friday!
- Picking, packing & despatch of orders
- Potting plants
- Maintenance, ie; pruning, feeding, watering, fertilising etc
- Quality control of outward goods
Skills and Experience:
- Physically fit and able to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to bend, lift and carry various plant products
- Stable work history
- Previous experience in a similar role OR
- A keen interest in Horticulture, supported by relevant Tertiary studies
- Current drivers licence and own vehicle
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBNH1.1
← Back to job listings