- No. 1 Supplier to the Residential Building Industry within South East Qld
- Opportunity to make your mark in this newly created position
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About the Employer
Our Client is a highly successful family owned business who has been in operation for over 45 years. With a local on-site manufacturing plant, they are the largest producer of Home Sewage Treatment Systems in Australia today and they continue to lead the field in both Precast Concrete and Plastic Tank Design.
About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Operations Manager will be responsible for driving production, asset management and overseeing the maintenance, transport, safety and quality assurance departments. This will be a pivotal role, where you will be collaborating with Management and the Team and devising strategies, processes, and operational plans to improve productivity and efficiency across each work centre.
- Newly created role you can make your own!
- Guaranteed job stability
- Opportunity to join the No.1 Supplier in their industry within South East Qld
- Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to diversity & inclusion in it’s employment practices
- Drive team performance through mentoring, coaching and strong leadership
- Create and implement best practice systems to optimise safety quality, plant productivity and enhance plant operations
- Manage ISO compliance and testing requirements
- Direct, guide and develop a team of up to 40 reports
- Devise and introduce a waste management improvement program across the business
- Develop KPI’s and monitor performance outcomes to ensure continuous improvements
- Championing manufacturing excellence and managing site safety compliance
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role, preferably within a manufacturing operation
- Inspirational leadership skills and a track record of high performance
- You work with a high sense of urgency and purpose and you are solutions orientated
- High level of problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of computer skills including the ability to confidently use CRM Systems
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBOM01
← Back to job listings