- Parts experience desirable but not essential
- Stable business with strong core values
- Career advancement opportunities
About the Employer
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales divisions for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Newly created role for a driven, self-motivated person to join the Parts Team, and support the Workshop and other Internal Divisions. You will be required to accurately source and transfer parts in a timely manner, keep team members updated and service all internal parts enquires.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the Parts Team
- A Company that values and rewards their staff
- Wholly Owned Family Business with long term employees
- Process parts requests from Internal Divisions
- Gather and understand technical information to source correct products
- Update and maintenance of internal database
- Source new, used and remanufactured parts internally and through
Skills and Experience:
No industry experience is essential, however someone who has mechanical knowledge or aptitude, would be an advantage.
- Strong administration skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- A high level of numerical/technical ability
- An intermediate level of computer skills, including MS Office and Outlook
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Forklift licence or the ability to obtain a licence
- Drivers Licence essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBPCB02
← Back to job listings