- Experience not essential
- Excellent Salary on Offer
- World Leading Company
- Career Advancement Opportunities on Offer
About the Employer
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales divisions for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Newly created role for a driven, self-motivated and conscientious person to join the Parts Team, of this highly successful International Group. Accurate sourcing, selling and transferring of parts, in a timely manner is the primary focus and key priority in this role. This is executed by working as a member of the Parts team, and servicing parts enquires, as requested by the company’s Internal Divisions.
The successful applicant will need to have strong administration and IT skills, along with the ability to gather and interpret technical and numerical information, research and process information electronically and complete and maintain accurate records.
This can be a busy job and you will need to have systems in place to manage and prioritise a high workload, whilst maintaining a high level accuracy at all times. We are looking for someone to join the organisation for the long-term and strong prospects exist for advancement.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a highly successful organisation
- A Company that values and rewards their staff
- Career opportunities available
- Wholly Owned Family Business with long term employees
- Process parts requests from Internal Divisions
- Gather and understand technical information to source correct products
- Update and maintenance of internal database
- Build and maintain professional internal and external client relationships
- Source new, used and remanufactured parts internally and through local suppliers
- Handle general enquiries, complaints and warranty claims
- Monitor new product opportunities, product developments, market and competitor activity
Skills and Experience:
No industry experience is essential, however someone who has a mechanical knowledge or interest, would be an advantage, although we will definitely consider applicants from other industries.
- Strong administration skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- A high level of numerical/technical ability
- An intermediate level of computer skills, including MS Office and Outlook
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Forklift licence or the ability to obtain a licence
- Drivers Licence essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBPCB01.1
← Back to job listings