- Excellent Salary on Offer
- World Leading Company
- Opportunities for Advancement
About the Employer:
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales divisions for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Our Client is seeking a driven, ambitious and conscientious person to join their aftersales team, assisting with both internal operations and retail customers. Selling parts is the primary focus and key priority of this role, with the successful applicant providing both support to the technicians, and aftersales care to their valued clients.
The successful applicant will need to have the ability to be able to gather information, understand it and keep accurate records. Understanding how to process quotes, orders, invoices and credit notes will be a distinct advantage. We are looking for someone to join the organisation for the long-term and strong prospects exist for advancement within the organisation.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a highly successful organisation
- A Company that values and rewards their staff
- Promotional opportunities available
- Wholly Owned Family Business with long term employees
- Handle face to face, phone and email enquiries
- Gather information from the client to enable you to provide correct quotations
- Process customer orders and pricing, factoring in geographical locations
- Build and maintain professional client relationships
- Sourcing new, used and remanufactured parts through local and international suppliers
- Handle complaints and warranty claims
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking someone with previous experience as a Parts Interpreter, preferably within the Heavy Vehicle/Mobile Plant industry, or someone who has a strong mechanical knowledge, or a combination of the two, although we will consider applicants from other related industries.
- Professional Phone Manner essential
- Excellent level of written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- An intermediate level of computer skills, including MS Office
- An understanding of stores, inventory and stock control processes
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Forklift licence or the ability to obtain a licence
- Drivers Licence essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBPIS01
← Back to job listings