- Excellent Salary Package including vehicle, incentives & more!
- Work for a market leader with a fantastic culture.
- Opportunity to make your mark in this newly created role.
About the Employer
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales division for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Our Client is now seeking a driven, ambitious person to establish, lead and grow the Parts Division of their business in South Australia. Previous experience in a Parts Management position within the Heavy Equipment/Mobile Plant industry is a must. Sales is the key to this role and it is expected that you will actively plan and execute a sales strategy to grow the customer base of the Parts Division, whilst also being responsible for inwards and outwards freight and the warehouse area. We are looking for someone who wants to make their mark and become an integral part of the organisation for the long-term. Strong prospects exist for career growth within the organisation.
- Opportunity to join a highly successful organisation
- A Company that values and rewards their staff
- Career advancement opportunities available
- Wholly Owned Family Business with long term employees
- Company that promotes “safety first” culture
- Develop running call cycles to new and existing customers
- Actively undertake cold calling to prospective businesses
- Ensure quotations and customer orders are processed efficiently
- Work with Dealers to expand their product range
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Forward plan, source and stock required parts
- Receipt and despatch of stock
- Undertake cyclical stock counts
- Ensure the warehouse is stocked and tidy
- Ensure forklifts and other machinery
- Identify marketing or promotional opportunities within the Parts division
Skills and Experience:
- 10 years plus experience in a similar role
- Strong experience and knowledge of heavy construction machinery
- Ability to actively seek new sales opportunities
- Experience managing high levels of inventory
- Strong leadership skills and proven people management skills
- Ability to meet and exceed Company targets
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A good level of computer skills
- Positive, friendly, “go-getter” attitude
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications an advantage, but not essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBPMAO1
← Back to job listings