- Excellent Remuneration Package!
- High Profile Successful Retailer
- Enjoy complete responsibility for this end-to-end role
About the Employer
Our client is a successful publicly listed Australian Retailer who has been in operation for over 50 years. They have a reputation for excellence and pride themselves on providing their customers with a high-quality product which is backed by outstanding customer service. As a result of this, they have grown to having over 50 showrooms and distribution centres throughout Australia and NZ, with more growth plans underway.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a highly experienced Payroll Manager, who will report to the CFO and have complete ownership of the payroll function for the business. This is a highly confidential and pivotal role in the business, where you will be responsible for processing weekly and fortnightly payments for over 550 staff across Australia and NZ.
It is essential you have experience processing payroll through a “Time and Attendance” software system and exposure to a large retail or hospitality employer would be preferable.
- A stand-alone role you can make your own
- Job stability and career development opportunities on offer
- Staff discounts on offer with this leading Retailer
- On-site parking and close to public transport
- Processing weekly and fortnightly payroll for over 550 permanent, part-time and casual staff
- Have an understanding of relevant Awards, to enable you to identify any discrepancies
- Work with the Finance team to reconcile PAYG and Superannuation payments
- Produce relevant payroll reports for management
- Ensure all payroll transactions are calculated and processed efficiently and accurately
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders with relation to payroll matters
- Remain highly confidential and discrete in all dealings
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a stand-alone Payroll position working within a large employer
- Experience with Time & Attendance software, ideally Human Force
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisational and problem solving ability
- Ability to multi task and prioritise your workload
- Can manage situations with empathy and timeliness to achieve business outcomes
- Are trustworthy, discreet and can conduct yourself with integrity
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong leadership and mentoring ability
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBPS01.1
← Back to job listings