- Excellent Salary on Offer
- World Leading Company
- Opportunities for Advancement
About the Employer
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales divisions for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Our Client is seeking a self-motivated, highly organised person to assist with controlling all aspects of their internal and external customer requests for preventative maintenance servicing, for Heavy Mobile Plant Equipment. This will include repair scheduling and supporting the workshop field operations. This is a pivotal role, which will see you working with all stakeholders across the business, including sales, parts, workshop, external contractors and customers, that are essential to the success of the business.
The successful applicant will need to have previous experience within a Service Coordinator role, preferably in the Heavy Equipment industry, or similar, and be able to work in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple priorities at any one time.
- Opportunity to work with a highly successful organisation
- A Company that values and rewards their staff
- Promotional opportunities available
- Wholly Owned Family Business with long term employees
- Coordinate scheduled preventative servicing and maintenance
- Receive inbound service requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain professional client relationships
- Allocation of service work with the Workshop and the Field
- Prioritise customer requests and allocate resources appropriately
- Administrative Support, including creating Job Orders, Invoicing and Warranty Submissions
- Collation and data input for monthly management reports
- Ordering and returning of parts
Skills and Experience:
We are ideally seeking someone with previous experience in a customer focused, scheduling or coordination role within Heavy Equipment, Automotive, Mining or similar.
- Mechanical Trade Qualification an advantage
- Basic Technical Understanding of Earthmoving Machinery
- Professional Phone Manner essential
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of MS Word and Excel and strong administration skills
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Experience in warranty submissions and processing
- Experience in a Service/Workshop or After Sales Environment preferable
- Ability to build strong client relationships
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBSCS02
← Back to job listings