- Join a Company that values and rewards their staff financially
- Successful Wholesaler employing over 3000 staff in Australia
- On the job training and on-going career opportunities on offer
About the Employer
Our client is an Electrical wholesale distribution business, who specialises in offering their clients a one stop sourcing and supply solution for all their electrical, communications, data, solar, and lighting needs. They pride themselves on having specialist staff who are able to provide their customers industry leading technical expertise as well as product and service innovation.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual, who will be responsible for the completion of tasks related to the receipt, assembly, storage and dispatch of goods. To be successful, you will need to be physically fit, with excellent mathematical and problem solving ability and a high desire to learn.
We are looking for someone to join the organisation for the long-term and strong prospects exist for advancement for the right person. Experience is not essential, as full on the job training will be offered to the successful person. If you are looking to commence your career within the Stores and Trade sector, or you’re experienced in Stores and looking for a new challenge, this could be the role for you!
- Well known Group offering on-going job stability
- Competitive Salary plus generous Profit Share
- On-site parking
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Responsible for Inwards and Outwards Goods
- Unpacking, counting and putting away stock orders
- Providing order updates to Internal and External customers
- Undertake local deliveries as required
Skills and Experience:
- Professional Phone Manner essential
- A good level of computer skills
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Hard worker, who is honest and reliable
- Flexible manner, with a strong desire and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Physically fit
- Drivers Licence essential
- Year 12 or equivalent highly desirable
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBSP01
← Back to job listings