- Job Stability Assured
- World Leading Company
- Opportunities for Advancement
About the Employer
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales divisions for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Our Client is seeking a driven and conscientious Storesperson, to join their National Parts Department and assist with servicing the parts needs for both internal operations and external customers. The successful applicant will need to pride themselves on their excellent attention to detail and possess the willingness to add value to their role and this growing business. We are looking for someone to join the organisation for the long-term and strong prospects exist for advancement for the right person.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a highly successful organisation
- A Company that values and rewards their staff
- Promotional opportunities available
- Wholly Owned Family Business with long term employees
- Coordinating freight pickups for local, national and international deliveries
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Unpacking, counting and putting away stock orders
- Working with Internal divisions to deliver parts on time
- Undertake local deliveries and pickups as required
- Responsible for Inwards and Outwards Goods
- Undertake rolling stocktakes
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking someone with a minimum of 3 years’ experience either in Stores or Parts, a knowledge of heavy equipment or someone who has a strong mechanical knowledge or a combination of these skills, although we will consider applicants from other related industries.
- Professional Phone Manner essential
- A good level of computer skills
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
- Hard worker, who is honest and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Forklift licence or the ability to obtain a licence
- Drivers Licence essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBSP01
← Back to job listings