- No. 1 Supplier to the Residential Building Industry within South East Qld
- Excellent Salary package, including vehicle & achievable incentives
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About the Employer
Our Client is a highly successful family owned business who has been in operation for over 45 years. With a local on-site manufacturing plant, they are the largest producer of Home Sewage Treatment Systems in Australia today and they continue to lead the field in both Precast Concrete and Plastic Tank Design.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth and success, our client is now seeking a dynamic, focused and driven individual who has a proven track record of sales success within the Construction/Plumbing industry and has outstanding customer service skills and excellent Project Management ability.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading player in the industry, and be responsible for Sales and Project Management of the supply and installation of home sewage treatment systems and rainwater tanks throughout South East Qld. No project is the same and this role will see you working with the clients to make recommendations of suitable products, ensure estimates are accurately created and being responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling and coordinating the construction of the projects.
The role will be highly suitable to technical sales, plumbers, building supervisors or construction planners with advanced communication, sales and customer skills with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Manage sales with existing clients including Developers, Home Owners & Builders
- Base Salary plus vehicle, & genuinely obtainable Commissions paid monthly
- Opportunity to join the No.1 Supplier in their industry within South East Qld
- Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to diversity & inclusion in it’s employment practices
- Sales and project management of the supply and installation of home sewage treatment systems and rainwater tanks in South East Queensland
- Arrange Wastewater Reports for clients as required using approved contractors
- Review wastewater reports and site plans for compliance
- Produce and provide accurate quotes to clients
- Follow up quotes and closing sales
- Review of projects proceeding commencement to detect any changes from the original quote
- Project manage the installation including booking of excavation, delivery trucks and associated
- Book and manage the commissioning phase including irrigation installation with the client and the installation team or contractors.
- Manage sales with existing clients (Builders, Developers, Trade customers, Home Owners direct and Owner Builders).
- Identify and develop new clients
- Ensure compliance with all regulation and guidelines required by relevant authorities for each project
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Respond to direct web enquires within the designated area
Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of plumbing installations and building site works is essential
- Experience in the wastewater or rainwater sector will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales & Project Management
- Understanding of health, safety, environmental and quality targets and requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven sales success within the Construction, Plumbing or related industries
- Proven Project Management skills, with the ability to manage numerous projects at once
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines
- High level of administration and computer skills including the ability to confidently use CRM Systems
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Current drivers licence
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBSPM01
← Back to job listings