- Excellent Salary Package including company vehicle & tools of the trade
- Work for a market leader with a great culture & excellent reputation
- Opportunity to develop and grow your role
About the Employer
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales division for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Our Client is now seeking a driven, ambitious person who will be responsible for Branch Sales for their Hire Division, through successfully developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with new and existing businesses. We are looking for someone who has an existing track record of success in a business development role within the Equipment Hire industry, preferably within the mining and construction sector. This is a hands-on role where it is expected that around 80% of your role will be business development and sales, and 20% of your role will be around operations and logistics.
- Opportunity to join a highly successful organisation
- A Company that values and rewards their staff
- Challenging and varied role with responsibility
- Wholly Owned Family Business with long term employees
- Company that promotes “safety first” culture
- Develop running call and visit cycles to new and existing customers within the South East QLD region.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and foster long lasting working relationships with key customers.
- Assist in the development of branch sales and revenue targets within the designated territory.
- Liaise with Key customers to negotiate, develop and implement pricing and service agreements
- To stay fully informed regarding projects and major works within the territory, ensuring the Company is at the forefront of submissions for equipment supply as required.
- To participate in customer and industry events as required to market and drive brand awareness.
- To assist with developing annual operating budgets for the Branch.
- To ensure the efficient and effective use of the Company’s rental assets.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Rental/Hire industry, preferably within mobile plant, mining and construction machinery
- Ability to actively seek new sales opportunities
- Ability to implement core systems and processes
- Experience in business planning and operations/logistics management, with a flair for sales
- Strong leadership skills and proven people management skills
- Ability to meet and exceed Company targets
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A good level of computer skills
- Positive, friendly, “go-getter”, who strives to achieve
- Ability to keep abreast of business, competitors and economic developments
- Relevant Trade or Business Tertiary Qualifications an advantage, but not essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBTMB01.1
← Back to job listings