- Work for a market leader with a great culture
- Opportunity for career growth
- Competitive hourly rates, overtime opportunities plus benefits!
About the Employer
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales divisions for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Due to their continued growth and success, our Client is now seeking an enthusiastic, results driven Workshop Assistant, who has a high attention to detail, is pro-active and passionate about providing a high level of quality work. You will be responsible for working effectively within the workshop environment and assisting both the Workshop and Hire Team.
- Training and development opportunities available
- Opportunity for overtime
- Work closely and be mentored by an experienced team
- Company that promotes “safety first” culture
- Adhere to Workshop Safety protocols,
- Complete wash and detail duties as required for Rental and New Machine Fleets
- Complete basic machine inspections, photograph and detail as required
- Move and position machines and attachments within the compound
- Ready machines for hire – Including refuel/operational checks
- Control machine loading and unloading in the yard
- Develop best work practices with emphasis on safety and efficiency
- Maintain and uphold the company values
- Be prepared to work past the standard work hours and meet the needs of the Business
- Upkeep the workshop and compound cleanliness
Skills and Experience:
- High interest level or some experience in a Workshop or Mobile Plant environment an advantage
- High level customer service
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Excellent time management skills
- Can work in a team and autonomously
- Operator knowledge is a bonus, but not essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBWAS01.1
← Back to job listings