- Competitive Salary on Offer
- World Leading Company
- Opportunities for Advancement
About the Employer:
Established in 1945, our Client supplies world leading Construction Equipment brands through sales and hire of their equipment throughout four countries in the World. Today, every division within the Group supports the core business, and this clear focus is a key to the Group’s continuing success. In addition to selling world-leading brands of new & used Construction Equipment, they also have a comprehensive after-sales divisions for servicing and parts.
About the Role:
Our Client is seeking a self-motivated, highly organised person who has exceptional customer service and administration skills, to be responsible for ensuring all work scheduled for their Service and Warranty Division is being undertaken in line with company and client expectations for both their Victorian and South Australian operations. This will include repair scheduling, prioritising machine builds and workshop repairs and supporting the workshop operations.
This is a pivotal role, which will see you working with all stakeholders across the business, including sales, parts, workshop, external contractors and customers, that are essential to the success of the business. The successful applicant will need to have previous experience within a Service, Scheduling role, preferably in the Heavy Equipment industry, and be able to work in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple priorities at any one time.
- Opportunity to work with a highly successful organisation
- A Company that values and rewards their staff
- Promotional opportunities available
- Wholly Owned Family Business with long term employees
- Ensure all WIP is maintained and warranty submissions are up to date and submitted
- Respond to enquiries on machine scheduling and provide updates on any variations or delays
- Data input of all machine delivery paperwork
- Raise purchase orders and invoice internal and external customers
- Open and close all workshop and field service jobs
- Collate job sheets and timesheets for payroll processing
- Prioritise job allocation in conjunction with the After Sales Manager
- Subcontractor labour management and chase Subcontractor invoices for payment
- Assist with end of month reporting
- General Administration duties as required
Skills and Experience:
We are ideally seeking someone with previous experience in a customer focussed, scheduling, service or coordination role within Heavy Equipment, Automotive, Construction or similar.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with service/scheduling and warranty submissions and processing
- Experience in a service workshop and after sales environment highly desirable
- Ability to deal with customers, contractors and dealership staff and build strong relationships
- Exceptional planning, prioritising and time management skills
- Background in construction equipment or similar industries would be an advantage
- Professional Phone Manner essential
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of computer literacy in MS Word and Excel and strong administration skills
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBWSA01
← Back to job listings