- Fun and positive team environment
- Promotion opportunities
- Established business
About the Role
- Guide and encourage your team to meet shift targets by providing fast quality food to your customers in a fun environment. Working a variety of shifts. Training and handover will be provided. Reporting to the store manager.
What’s great about this role:
- Promotion opportunities available
- People are their greatest asset
- Great team spirit
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Work in a fast paced fun team
- Supervise, train and encourage your team
- Lead by example and be hands on
- Strive to achieve customer service and operational goals
Skills and Experience:
- Proven leadership skills motivating and leading a team preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Previous experience training school aged employees in their first job.
- Ability to communicate in a positive manner that encourages success.
- Proven experience meeting operational targets.
- Willing to be hands on and lead by example.
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.