- Excellent Remuneration and benefits
- Full Time with flexible hours
- Well Established small Family Business
About the Employer
Leading supplier, importer and wholesaler of professional kitchen products and ingredients. A well-established family owned Australian business that has been operating for over 50 years.
They value and reward employees who use their initiative, are reliable, team orientated, friendly, easy going and dedicated.
About the Role
You will be responsible for taking customer orders via phone, email and their website, as well as creating customer accounts, processing orders and invoicing.
Working closely with the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for creating draft specials brochures, updating pricelists and maintaining the company website.
You will enjoy being part of a small dedicated team and comfortable working with a family of Christian faith.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Free carparking onsite
- Fun, flexible and family friendly work environment
- Small team of 15 in total
- Stable long-term company
- Full Time Mon – Fri
- Take customer sales orders by phone and email.
- Set up customer accounts
- Process orders, invoices, credits and extensions
- Provide support to the Marketing team – updating pricelists, brochures and website
- Process invoices
- Weekly reporting
- Update pricing – new products, specials and updates
- Prepare and proof-read specials brochure
- Website updates and maintenance
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years previous Administration experience
- MYOB EXO (Exonet ERP System) experience preferred
- EDI (Electronic Data Interface) integration experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel
- Website maintenance
- Order taking
- Accuratley maintianing and updating pricelists and specials
- Savvy with systems and software
- Outstanding customer service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- High level of mathematical ability
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LCSA01
← Back to job listings