- Base Salary $110K plus Super, incentives and car
- South West Corridor office location
- Established company with significant growth prospects
About the Employer:
Successful Australian-Owned family business established for over 25 years; award-winning recognised leader in the packaging & consumables industry, specialising in pallet-wrapping & effective load containment. The company is on a significant growth streak.
- Offering complete warehouse and packaging solutions using cutting edge European innovation and technology. Effectively a “One Stop Shop”
- Focus on reducing customers’ environmental impact within a culture of integrity, quality and superior customer service.
About the Role:
In this role you will be an integral part of the sales team, meeting the following key criteria:
- To grow the customer base in your allocated region by selling pallet wrapping machinery and associated consumables, including a wide range of ancillary products
- To service key existing customers while providing superior customer service, including at times fault rectification of machinery settings
- Working with the sales team in a cohesive and co-operative manner to enable best team outcomes at all times.
- Base salary $110K plus Super, excellent incentives, car/car allowance, laptop & mobile phone (Circa $140K OTE)
- Industry leader with sought-after equipment and associated products
- Autonomous role within a dedicated and supportive team
- Primarily new business development & some relationship management
- Supported by an Internal Sales team and strong Web presence
- Sell a diverse range of packaging & pallet wrapping solutions into industrial| warehousing|manufacturing and food industries.
- Use a CRM database to pursue new business opportunities and manage activity.
- Adhering to the Company Mission of “Respond, Resolve and Rely”
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, self-stater work ethic and positive “can-do” attitude.
- Congruent with soft skills to ensure maximum impact on customer purchasing decisions but also confident in “asking for the business”
- Sales experience in logistics/transport/industrial/packaging/warehousing or similar
- Basic mechanical knowledge/machinery programming capability preferred but not essential
- Stable track record providing superior customer service and follow-up
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LDBDS2
← Back to job listings