- Competitive salary package, car plus benefits
- Northern Suburbs location, Eastern sales territory
- This is a combined hunting and farming role
About the Employer:
Successful national Australian-Owned family business established over 25 years; award-winning, recognised leader in the packaging industry, specialising in pallet-wrapping and load containment. Offering complete warehouse and packaging solutions using cutting edge innovation and technology. Focus is on reducing their environmental impact within a culture of integrity, quality and superior customer service.
About the Role:
In this role you will be an integral part of the sales team to build new business prospects and grow the client base in your allocated territory, to maintain and service key existing clients while providing superior customer service in all aspects of the business, taking the business to the next level.
- Great salary package, plus car, laptop, phone, etc.
- Industry leader with sought-after equipment and products
- Autonomous role within a small, supportive team
- New business development
- Build strong relationships in existing key accounts
- Sell a diverse range of product solutions into industrial|warehousing| manufacturing and food industries
- Be part of a diverse and active Sales team
- Utilise a CRM database to pursue new business opportunities and manage activity
Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience in logistics/transport/industrial/warehousing or similar
- Some mechanical knowledge/ability preferred
- Stable track record providing superior customer service and follow-up
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong customer relationships
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, good work ethic and positive “can-do” attitude
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LDBM04
← Back to job listings