- Salary Range $75K – $80 plus super
- Join a small dynamic and supportive team
- Full-time role, located Western Suburbs
About the Employer
Successful Australian-Owned family business established for over 25 years; award-winning recognised leader in the packaging & consumables industry, specialising in pallet-wrapping & effective load containment. The company is on a significant growth streak.
- Offering complete warehouse and packaging solutions using cutting edge European innovation and technology. Effectively a “One Stop Shop”
- Focus on reducing customers’ environmental impact within a culture of integrity, quality and superior customer service.
About the Role:
This position is available due to an internal promotion. In this role you will be an integral part of the internal sales and business development team, meeting the following key criteria:
- Responding to Internal Phone and Web enquiries & providing customer quotes and assistance in a timely manner
- Working with the External Sales Team to assist in the maintenance and growth of a client base across NSW
- After evaluating new business opportunities over the phone, arranging external appointments where required
- Entering calls into a CRM database and maintaining records management
- Expanding revenue by identifying other opportunities within the client base/following up on aged opportunities
- $75K – $80K plus Super
- Industry leader with sought-after equipment and associated products
- Exciting role within a dedicated and supportive team.
- Primarily new business development from Internal enquiries received
- Supported by a dynamic team and strong Web presence
- Sell over the phone a diverse range of packaging & pallet wrapping solutions into industrial/warehousing/manufacturing and food industries.
- Use a CRM database to record business opportunities and manage activity.
- Adhering to the Company Mission of “Respond, Resolve and Rely”
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong customer relationships over the phone
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, self-starter work ethic and positive “can-do” attitude.
- Internal Sales experience in packaging / logistics / transport / industrial / warehousing or similar an advantage but not essential
- Hospitality supervisory or contact centre experience will be well-regarded
- Stable track record providing superior customer service and follow-up
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LDIBD1
← Back to job listings