- Excellent remuneration on offer for the right candidate
- Company vehicle, phone, iPad and desk supplied
- Full time position with a growing company
About the Employer
Our client is a highly reputable medium sized Painting and Decorating company that has been in business for 35+ years. They provide award winning painting services throughout Sydney with a quality of workmanship that is second to none. Our client has won 20+ awards for providing painting service excellence, being highly regarded throughout the Sydney Painters Industry. They are always striving to stay ahead of competitors by sourcing and securing the right people to represent their business.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager carrying significant experience within the paint industry to come on board in this hands-on role, to support the wider business and its continued expansion.
Using your knowledge and expertise within the paint industry, you will be responsible for leading the team that delivers an exceptional experience for all of its customers, ensuring that job timing, quality and professionalism are maintained at all times as well as great working relationships with clients and colleagues.
This varied role offers a competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone and iPad. Most of your working week will see you on site working with and leading the team on various projects.
- Ability to grow with a progressive and award-winning business
- Balance between site and office
- Excellent remuneration package on offer + company vehicle, mobile phone, iPad & desk supplied
- Understand the lifecycle of paint projects from end to end and a thorough working knowledge of the painting industry and its operations
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients / tenants / colleagues
- Use and application of technical knowledge
- Read and understand plans, scopes and proposals
- Supervise, delegate and organise teams effectively and efficiently
- Resolve discrepancies and defects, ensuring a high standard of work across teams
- Ensure OH&S standards are maintained across projects
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in painting and decorating
- Hands on and thorough working knowledge of the paint industry
- Previous team leading / operations experience within a residential and commercial background
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while communicating effectively
- Able to delegate tasks and communicate effectively
- Able to use Microsoft Office packages proficiently
- Previous experience using Work Flow Max and Joist systems highly regarded
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LDOM03
← Back to job listings