Injection Mould Technician / Die Setter
- Fulltime, permanent role
- Attractive remuneration package
- Immediate start available
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established small business within the manufacturing industry, focusing on providing high quality products within a competitive market.
About the Role:
A great opportunity to work autonomously within a supportive production environment. Offering an attractive remuneration package, this opportunity is available to start immediately within a company that values longevity and loyalty.
- Work within a small, supportive team
- Long term opportunity available for the right candidate
- Good remuneration package
- Early start time available
- Set up injection moulding machines with moulding dies ready for production
- Resolve technical issues and perform preventative maintenance on machine
- Handle materials appropriately, prioritising a safe work environment
- Liaise with staff and management effectively
- Unloading and loading of deliveries as required
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a similar role is essential
- Car, licence and forklift licence required
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience working within a fast paced, high change environment with minimal supervision
- Available to work both day and afternoon shift as required
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings