- Scope for growth and career progression beyond drafting
- Well recognised business great culture
- Flexibility on working arrangements
About the Employer
This is a highly successful and well-recognised Landscape Architecture business who have secured a great forward workload that extends for the next 2 years. Due to this significant growth, they are now looking for a new talented Architectural Drafter to join them.
About the Role:
This is a newly created position within a medium sized business that will see you undertaking concept and detailed design work for award-winning architectural landscape design work. You will be involved in a diverse program of work and will be entrusted to engage with business stakeholders as well.
- Young and vibrant team culture, where new ideas are greatly encouraged
- Flexible working arrangements
- Scope to grow within the role and company
- Excellent projects with a well-recognised client base
- Drafting and detailing of designs within AutoCAD
- Client consultation and engagement
- Preparing projects for construction
- Preparation of presentations to business stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- 3 years of proven experience working in an architectural consultancy
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Proficient within AutoCAD
- Friendly and approachable at all times, with a positive outlook
- Strong communication skills and ability to see the bigger picture
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings