- Highly competitive market rates on offer
- Strong and stable workload
- Real career growth and advancement
About the Employer
This is a successful business of highly skilled tradesmen who undertake a range of projects for a large and well-recognised client base across the Melbourne CBD and suburban region. Due to recent growth and a pipeline of work extending over 2 years, they are looking for 2 Landscape Apprentices to join their team.
About the Role:
This role will see you working on a variety of high-end residential construction projects across the Melbourne area. You will be involved in all facets of landscaping and will need to be someone who enjoys learning as you will be soaking up the knowledge around you.
- Superior pay rates for the right apprentices
- Support throughout your apprenticeship and to grow within the business
- Stable workload that extends for the next 2 years minimum
- Excellent and varied projects with a well-recognised client base
- Hands on position involving learning from your peers
- Heavy lifting
- Communicating with other contractors and team members
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Previous exposure to Landscape work or projects
- Hard-working and reliable, can show up on time
- Thirst to learn and excel within landscaping
- Great attitude and eager to learn
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings