- Exciting New Role Creating Contemporary Designs
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Variety of project work on offer
About the Employer:
This is a well-respected Australian owned and run family business who provide practical design and faultless manufacturing of furniture into Commercial businesses. Due to growth within the business they are now seeking a talented Interior Designer to join their team.
About the Role:
This is a position that will see you utilizing your creative flair and eye for detail by joining a team who enjoy making a difference in the world of design. You will be working closely with the Sales and Project teams to design, document and guide clients throughout the process of multiple Design and Construct projects.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Recognised and relevant qualification in architecture or interior design
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience within an Interior Design role
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD, Rhino and Adobe Softwares
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be client-facing, both on the phone and in person
- Strong understanding of National Construction Codes
Understanding the National Construction Code
- General knowledge of building codes / Australian Standards
In return for your skills and experience, you will be welcomed into a team who thrive on variety and adopt a winning attitude to all their projects. There is ample opportunity to grow within this business, coupled with excellent support from the leadership and management team to do so.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LWID01
← Back to job listings