- Attractive salary package
- Close Knit-team
- Opportunity to work alongside the Director
About the Employer
Our client is a privately owned business trading and marketing company based in Southeast Melbourne. They provide quality procurement solutions specialising in chemicals.
Over the years, they have grown organically with a list of clients that includes Local Manufacturers, Distributors and Multinational companies throughout Australasia, Europe, and South America.
They strive through innovation, so they can continue to offer the best possible outcomes by providing quality solutions and customer satisfaction.
They are a small close-knit team with a fun vibrant environment located in beautiful offices based in the South-East of Melbourne.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a highly experienced Executive / Personal Assistant to provide a high level of informed professional and personal support to the Director of the business. You will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Director’s work and needs both business and personal.
You will have demonstrable experience of working at a similar level for a director for both business and personal needs.
This role requires an individual who sets high standards for themselves, as well as an individual who thoroughly understands the requirements and implications of working for a director.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Ability to make this role their own
- Opportunity working directly alongside the Director
- Manage Director’s diary, assessing priority of appointments and managing emails
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements when required
- Organise and attend meetings, prepare agendas, and document minutes as directed
- Run personal errands as directed
- Shipping documentation management (training provided)
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of the business and residence
- Maintain all personal files at the highest level of confidence
- Cover for the Supply & Sales Coordinator when required
- All other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- You will have demonstrable experience of working within a similar role at a senior level
- Experience / knowledge of shipping documents preferable
- International trade experience a bonus and preferable (dealing with local / offshore suppliers and clients as well as adapting to different cultures)
- Previous experience as an Executive / Personal Assistant to a Director
- Understand the requirements and implications of working for a director
- Previous experience managing both personal / office requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to always maintain confidentiality with all situations and documentation
- Advanced skills and experience with Microsoft applications
- Flexible and mature approach with the ability to work unsupervised
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings