- A business with a great reputation
- Committed to quality and customer service
- Modern premises with new staff facilities
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the director, the successful Sales Admin will be part of a team that is the face and voice of the company for the customers, performing their duties in an enthusiastic, efficient, and professional manner.
What’s great about this role:
- $55-60k + Super (salary determined upon experience)
- Be the voice and face of the company
- Supportive team environment and win together
- Great career opportunities
- Communicating with customers face-to-face and by phone, fax, and email
- Taking customer orders and processing jobs
- Quoting – preparing, submitting, and following up quotes to customers
- General receptionist and office administration duties
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience within an administrative, sales and/or customer service role
- Have a strong customer service ethic
- Have excellent personal presentation
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to operate business engine software
- Demonstrate sound numerical literacy and mathematical skills
- Show meticulous attention to detail & checking and cross-checking ability
- Possess the ability to perform under pressure and effectively prioritise multiple requirements in a dynamic and fluid work environment.
- Have the capacity to embrace a large range of products and services
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings