- Full time, permanent position
- Flexible working options available
- Collaborative, creative and dynamic team
About the Employer
Our Client is an importer and distributor of exclusive quality products to the hardware, plumbing, homeware, equestrian and garden nursery industries. They find the most innovative products overseas and they provide smart solutions and innovative ideas to their relevant markets.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a bright, enthusiastic, energetic, detail-conscious Sales Account Manager based in Victoria who has the ability to take ownership of this role. Both a combination of Business Development and Account Management in Victoria and WA. This role is primarily responsible for managing all aspects of the sales function within the building division; dealing directly with wholesale through resellers however relationships are developed with the end users including roofers and builders. This person requires a high level of knowledge within the plumbing / building industry as this requires providing training to roof plumbers.
- Enjoy a collaborative, innovative culture with this industry leading brand
- Wonderful, friendly and supportive Team
- Work, family and life balance
- Flexible working conditions on offer.
- Account management and business development
- Identify and develop new business relations as well as managing existing clients
- Working closely with the marketing manager to grow sales within customer networks
- Develop relationships with new organizations and educate customers
- Interstate travel to WA 2 – 3 times a year
Skills and Experience:
- Must have relevant industry experience within a similar role
- Strong Plumbing knowledge and experience
- On road sales experience
- Sales experience both face to face and over the phone (Cold Calling will be required)
- Highly organised in sales planning and putting forward sales proposals and presentations
- Existing industry network and relevant business relationships
- Previous experience working with a CRM
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proven and strong customer focus
- Strong knowledge of computer literacy (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet)
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MASAM01
← Back to job listings