- Well-established, innovative and leading technology distributor experiencing growth
- Leading global brands
- Engaging, agile and performance driven culture
- Onsite car parking available
About the Employer:
Our client pride themselves on improving the capabilities, profitability and opportunities of SME technology resellers. They care about the health of their business partners and will go the extra mile to ensure they remain at the forefront of business partnering relationships and long-term decisions. Operating with a turnover of $120m+, they have showrooms and distribution centres in the major cities of Australia.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, South Australia, you will be managing a portfolio of assigned national customers of ICT categories products, developing growth from existing customers, and actively seeking new opportunities targeted within the assigned ICT categories. Must have experience selling printers and technologies.
- Competitive remuneration + uncapped commission
- Friendly, open and supportive culture
- Be part of a national business with branches and distribution centres in 4 locations
- Career progression available
- Meet and exceed sales budgets by maximizing all brands in assigned categories
- Maintain minimum periodic customer sales activity points and enter interactions with all customers in CRM transactions
- Develop strong relationships with customers and their stakeholders
- Create and maintain strategic account plan (SAP) for each assigned customer
- Identify growth opportunities within territory to meet and exceed Branch budgets
- Forecast and track key account metrics
Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, or other relevant sales experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge selling printers and technologies
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Able to work in a team and independently to achieve sales and profit targets
- Strong experience working with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel is a must)
- Must have own transport and valid driver licence
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MASAMA01
← Back to job listings