- Well-established, innovative and leading technology distributor experiencing growth
- Leading global brands
- Engaging, agile and performance driven culture
- Onsite car parking available
Our client pride themselves on improving the capabilities, profitability and opportunities of SME technology resellers. They care about the health of their business partners and will go the extra mile to ensure they remain at the forefront of business partnering relationships and long-term decisions. Operating with a turnover of $120m+, they have showrooms and distribution centres in the major cities of Australia.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, Victoria, you will be managing a portfolio of assigned national customers of ICT categories products, developing growth from existing customers, and actively seeking new opportunities targeted within the assigned ICT categories. Must have experience selling audio visual and technologies.
- Great remuneration package on offer
- Friendly, open and supportive culture
- Be part of a national business with branches and distribution centres in 4 locations
- Career progression available
- Meet and exceed Victorian sales budgets by maximizing all brands in assigned category(s)
- Maintain minimum periodic customer sales activities and interactions within CRM
- Develop strong relationships with customers and their stakeholders
- Create and maintain strategic account plan (SAP) for each assigned managed customer
- Identify growth opportunities within Victoria territory to meet and exceed overall Branch budgets
- Forecast and track key account metrics
Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Representative, Key Account Manager or other relevant sales experience
- An understanding and knowledge of audio visual and technologies and general channel industry
- Provide sound technical expertise and knowledge in audio visual and technologies to suit the right applications/install
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Able to work in a team and independently to achieve sales and profit targets
- Strong experience working with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel is a must)
- Proven ability to manage multiple sales and admin projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail and deadlines
- Distribution experience highly desirable
- Must have own transport and valid driver licence
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MASAMM01
← Back to job listings