- Excellent salary package with benefits including sign on bonus of $1000 after successfully completing first 3 months
- Work not limited to just installation work
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
About the Employer
Our client has been within the Air Conditioning trade for over 30 years. They are specialists in supply & installation, repairs and servicing of home Air Conditioning, of all major brands including both split and ducted systems.
About the Role:
As an Air Conditioning Technician, your role will not only be limited to just installations, but you will also be involved in servicing and breakdowns. You must have experience working with both Split Systems and Ducked Systems preferably with Daikin brand.
- Be part of a team that is passionate about the Air Conditioning business
- Attractive salary on offer with generous benefits including sign on bonus of $1000 after successfully completing first 3 months
- Ongoing training and support
- Good understanding of Australian Standards for installs and testing
- Experience working with major brands – Daikin a bonus
- Split systems and ducted systems experience
- Proven Experience within Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service
- Experience in Routine testing and inspections
- Experience in fault finding and repairs
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience working with major brands – Daikin brand is a bonus
- Certificate in Air Conditioning Trade with relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver’s licence
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MASAT01
← Back to job listings