- Excellent salary package with benefits including sign on bonus of $1000 after successfully completing first 3 months
- Work not limited to just installation work
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
About the Employer
Our client has been within the Air Conditioning trade for over 30 years. They are specialists in supply & installation, repairs and servicing of home Air Conditioning, of all major brands including both split and ducted systems.
About the Role:
As an Air Conditioning Technician, this role requires an expert in split system and ducted air conditioning installation.
- Be part of a team that is passionate about the Air Conditioning business
- Attractive salary on offer with generous benefits
- Ongoing training and support
- Good understanding of Australian Standards for installs and testing
- Experience working with major brands – Daikin a bonus
- Split systems and ducted systems installation
- Proven Experience within Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service
- Experience in Routine testing and inspections
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience working with major brands – Daikin brand is a bonus
- Certificate 3 in Air Conditioning Trade
- Restricted electrical Licence
- Arctick qualification
- First Aid & LVR
- White Card
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current manual driver’s licence
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MASAT02
← Back to job listings