- Great benefits, wellbeing and career opportunities
- Fulltime employment – set hours and no weekends!
- Overtime available when required
- $50k+ Super + Career Progression
About the Employer:
Our client pride themselves on improving the capabilities, profitability and opportunities of SME technology resellers. They care about the health of their business partners and will go the extra mile to ensure they remain at the forefront of business partnering relationships and long-term decisions. Operating with a turnover of $120m+, they have showrooms and distribution centres in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced and reliable Storeperson ideally with freight forwarding experience, who can accurately and efficiently prepare CTD orders and paperwork to ship goods.
You will also be responsible for recording the transactions of stock coming in and out of the warehouse and provide excellent service to our customers.
- Fulltime employment – no weekends
- Friendly, open and supportive culture
- Career progression available
- Import/export orders
- Freight forwarding
- Liaise with freight forwarders for pickups
- Maintain shipment records and filing
- Prioritising orders, picking and prepare stock for shipment
- Decide on and manage freight carriers in line with company procedures
- Fill out paperwork including packing slips and Shipper’s Letter of Instruction
- Order picking, invoicing and inwards tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Storesperson experience
- Previous experience liaising with international freight forwarders is a bonus
- Forklift Licence is desirable
- Competent with computers – Experience with Pronto desirable
- Dangerous Goods Certificate is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MASFF04
← Back to job listings