- Work with the number one global fitness club chain
- A fun, supportive and friendly competitive team
- Part-time contract with a view to permanency
- 2:30pm – 7:30pm Mon-Thurs and 9am – 3pm Saturday’s
About the Employer
Our client is the number one global fitness club chain-based North side of Brisbane. They are the experts in fitness who aspire their members to be to the best they can be. They have won awards for Former Turnaround Club of the Year and Former Finalist of AF Legends. Don’t miss the chance to join this dynamic, driven, and inspired team.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced, energetic Membership and Administration Consultant to manage the administration and logistics for the gym as well as connecting and building strong relationships with existing and new members. The successful candidate will have a passion for health and fitness and who can possess the vision, attitude and integrity to grow and develop the club.
- 26 hours a week – Monday to Thursday and Saturdays – no Fridays!
- Free gym membership
- A business that offers growth opportunity
- Administration and logistics
- Interacting, Connecting and build a great relationship with our existing members and new members
- Contacting members by phone, SMS, email, and social media platforms to provide an excellent customer service
- Social media management
- Conducting club tour and showing potential new members features and benefit of the club
Skills and Experience:
- Must have minimum of 6 months of experience working in the fitness industry
- 2:30pm-7:30pm Mon-Thursday and 9am-3pm Saturday’s
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
- Passionate about the fitness industry and helping others
- Naturally great with People
- Attention to details
- Strong work ethic, honest with a can-do attitude
- Confident being in front of the camera
- Computer literate
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MASMC02
← Back to job listings