- Fulltime work – no weekends
- Work within a supportive team environment
- Secure onsite parking
About the Employer
Established in 2003 and with over 50 years’ worth of automotive industry knowledge our client is one of Australia’s fastest growing aftermarket 4WD brands with a strong online presence and quality made Australian products. Based in South East of Melbourne they have an excellent working culture and are rapidly expanding.
About the Role:
Due to expansion and growth of the business our client is seeking an Order Packer who will be responsible of packing orders for daily dispatch.
- Working with a friendly, family owned business who supports their employees
- Great hourly rate
- Onsite secure parking
- Monday to Friday full time hours with no weekends
- Packing of orders for daily dispatch using utmost care and pride
- Maintain cleanliness and orderly operation of packing area including notifying management of packing material level’s
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties as would be expected in a small business such as cleaning and general assistance where needed
Skills and Experience:
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Experience within a similar role is a bonus
- Physically fit as some lifting is required (heavy items will be assisted!)
- Work independently and unsupervised once fully trained
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- verbal & written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Positive and motivated
- Driver’s license preferred
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MASOP01
← Back to job listings