- Work for a business who will provide you stability and opportunity
- Supportive team culture
- Fantastic hourly rate on offer with Company Ute and Fuel
About the Employer
With over 30 years’ experience and continuous success within the industry. Our client is a specialist in providing commercial, residential and industrial service for all products relating to cooling and ventilation including installation and maintenance services.
About the Role:
This role is Responsible for carrying out air conditioning and refrigeration and mechanical tasks within service and maintenance.
- Join a positive and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Maintenance of air conditioning, refrigeration and mechanical ventilation systems
- Repair of air conditioning, refrigeration and mechanical ventilation systems
- Installation of air conditioning, refrigeration and mechanical ventilation systems
- All paperwork is handed in on a regular basis with all details of work completed
Skills and Experience:
- Current Queensland Drivers Licence – Manual
- Restricted Electrical Ticket
- Trade qualifications in refrigeration and air conditioning
- Service and maintenance experience
- Excellent communication skills
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings