- Join a friendly, open and supportive team and win together
- Great benefits, wellbeing and career opportunities
- Busy environment with no day being the same
- Permanent or Casual option however a 5 day week – no weekends!
- $48k + Superannuation or reward rate $27.39 an hour (incl casual loading) option
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established family owned and operated wholesale distribution business based in the major cities of Australia. They are well known for supporting local business both small and large and providing tailored business solutions to assist their customers.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced and reliable Storeperson to record incoming and outgoing stock transactions accurately and efficiently and provide excellent customer service. You will have previously worked in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Great remuneration package on offer
- Friendly, open and supportive culture
- Busy environment and with no day being the same
- Career progression available
- Invoicing using scan pack software to ensure correct products/quantities are invoiced
- Prioritising orders, picking and prepare stock for shipment
- Decide on and manage freight carriers in line with company procedures
- Handling incoming deliveries and timely stock management
- Conduct cycle counts as required
- Raise customer credits
- Prepare stock for shipment in containers
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse
- Forklift experience preferred
- Holds current Forklift Licence or is willing to be trained and obtain licence
- Competent with computers – Experience with Pronto desirable
- RF Gun scanner experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MASSP03
← Back to job listings