- Do you have experience working within a Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency?
- Do you have experience working within a creative environment, familiar with agency processes and the effective management of workflow?
- Do you possess proven Account Management experience within prescription pharmaceutical industry?
- If so, we are looking for you
About the Employer
Our client is a results driven boutique Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency based in Sydney servicing large global pharmaceutical companies in the areas of prescription, over the counter and direct healthcare. They offer a multi layered and specialised service comprising creative design, content / educational / instructional design and digital development. They have evolved as one of the most respected, specialised & superior agencies in their field.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a Pharmaceuticals Senior Account Manager / Account Director, responsible for creating partnerships with clients and delivering exceptional service. Along with providing creative and strategic advice, project management of marketing and communications which will include advertising, digital, content development, print, eDM, medical education and conferences.
- Boutique Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency
- Strong relationship with clients, many of whom are top ten pharmaceutical companies
- Excellent remuneration and career growth opportunity
- Enjoy a career with genuine family, work & life balance
- Professional, energetic and vibrant close-knit team environment
- Respectful and mindful, with a realistic approach
To be successful in the role, we are looking for candidates with:
- Experience working within a Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency, in Australia
- Experienced working in a creative environment, familiar with agency processes and the effective management of workflow
- Minimum 3 years’ of proven Account Management experience, with at least 1-2 years’ within prescription pharmaceutical industry in Australia
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to direct and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Confident and articulate negotiator with proven experience influencing at the senior level
- Strong digital skillset
- Excellent rapport builder and business developer with strong financial acumen
- Strong team player with ability to connect with a range of peers
Please forward your cover letter and resume in Microsoft WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MCSAM02.1
← Back to job listings