- Full administration support and all resources provided
- An organisation that embraces your professional perspective
- School-based role 2 days per week in Oakley
- Cranbourne Clinic 1 day per week
- Between $36-$40 P/hour
About the Employer
Our client is a well established, multidisciplinary Clinic of Speech Pathology and Audiology practice, that has been providing dedicated care to their patients for over 30 years. They’re committed to total hearing and communication management.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a passionate and reliable Speech Pathologist to join their supportive team, on an ongoing part-time basis. This position will be a school-based role, 2 days per week in Oakley, plus working from one if their clinic’s in Cranbourne, 1 day per week.
The successful applicant will be provided with ongoing support, mentoring, professional development, full administration support and all resources required.
- Room for personal and professional growth
- An opportunity to work with a close knit and supportive tea
- Onsite parking available
- Ongoing position
- Between $36-$40 P/hour
- Focusing on leading and supporting students to reach their individual goals,
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the class teachers, educational support officer and the wider multi-disciplinary team to ensure students benefit from the curriculum and are empowered to be confident members of their community.
- Conduct assessment of clients in all areas of speech pathology such as speech, language, voice, fluency, social skills and swallowing.
- Deliver intervention across all age ranges including early childhood, school age and adults.
- Document, record, evaluate progress and make recommendations for all clients
- Provide support to clients and their families through both direct and indirect means
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Recognised university qualification in Speech Therapy and current membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Experience working with a paediatric caseload and/or supporting young people with learning difficulties
- Excellent time management skills and a high degree of flexibility and reliability.
- Knowledge and experience in the provision of current evidence-based speech pathology services to children and families
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Current Drivers License – essential
- Possess or be eligible for a positive Working With Children Check
Great opportunity to support and assist each individual become actively independence within their capacity to achieve their goals
New graduates and early career speech pathologists are encouraged to apply!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MCSP2
← Back to job listings