- Begin a successful sales career with team building and progression opportunities
- Sales training and mentoring by experienced sales professionals provided
- Generous remuneration package offered
About the Employer
Our client is a family owned business and a market leader in the design, production and supply of perforated metal architectural products throughout Australia. With a strong focus on training and upskilling staff, the business is experiencing substantial growth and is looking to add to their team based in Melbourne’s East.
About the Role
This full-time role is perfect for someone looking to begin or further their sales career, with opportunities for substantial training and career progression within the business. The successful applicant will be a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable on the phone and enjoys talking to clients. The role is responsible for using information to identify new project lead opportunities and using a number of lead generation platforms such as Cordell, Estimate 1, Australian Financial Review, LinkedIn, and target client websites. You will make positive interactions with prospective clients and pass successful leads on to the sales manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- New lead generation
- Track architectural projects
- Maintain regular contact with target architects
- Liaise with Metrix architectural field representatives
- Book architectural appointments for Metrix architectural field representatives
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Strong computer skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Team player with high levels of dedication
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Consistent and punctual
- Australian residency
This is a great opportunity to enter into a successful company with a fantastic growth culture. If you are committed and motivated to take steps to build a successful sales career, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MNLG01
← Back to job listings