- Make your mark in this niche market – Industrial Ventilation
- Small privately owned company who are leaders in their field
- Young dynamic Culture
- Competitive salary Plus Car Allowance
About the Employer:
Our client is a global market leader, developing innovative technology solutions for the mining and utilities industries. Working for this established company, you will be surrounded by highly experienced professionals who are industry experts, solving today’s challenges and tomorrow’s problems.
About the Company:
This is the industry leading provider of industrial ventilation solutions. This business, engineers and manufactures a complete range of fan products for extraction, ventilation, heating and cooling.
About the Role:
The role is to ensure the business achieves its ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will primarily be responsible for securing new clients within the territory, whilst delivering effective client management for essential customer service consistency.
You must be confident and have the ability to generate interest in the company’s products and services, qualify prospects and most importantly close sales.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs, requirements and offering solutions accordingly
- Looking after qualified opportunities for further development and closure
- Providing consistent reports on the status of accounts and transactions
- Tracking sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitoring sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggesting actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Researching accounts to identify key players and generate interest from various business sources
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within the assigned territory
- Proven success working in an internal sales position (mechanical services)
- Knowledge and experience with fans and industrial ventilation will be highly regarded
- A track record of over-achieving quota
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a practical approach to providing sales solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A genuine team-player who can work effectively with others and self-motivated when working autonomously
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MWAM01
← Back to job listings