- Entrepreneurial, competitive and supportive team culture
- Great location! Great work life balance!
- Suit Recruitment, Trade Operational Background
About the Employer
Australian industry leader in on line education and nationally accredited training for many industries including Construction, Education and Finance.
This company has a solid proven system that works. They are focused on helping as many people as they can further their education.
About the Role:
You will be dealing directly with students and onboarding them into their program. An onboard takes 45 mins to 1 hour therefore you must enjoy being constantly on the phone.
Previous experience in an RTO is desirable.
- Best technology on offer – CRM, automations, SMS tech
- They provide all the tools, training systems and support to ensure you will succeed.
- Great office with city and river views, many cafes and restaurants close to train and bus station
- Telephone based role onboarding students
- Updating the CRM with meticulous attention to detail
- Using spreadsheets and word documents to record information
- Participate in daily team meeting
Skills and Experience:
- Must be experienced in using the phone to speak to customers as a customer service team member
- Talk and type skills needed
- CRM use and experience, adding data to a CRM system and database.
- Attention to detail is needed in order to compliance
- Must be able to follow tasks, multiple tasks
- Industry experience or exposure desirable IN ANY BLUE COLLAR FIELD
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MWCF03
← Back to job listings