- Fun Team Environment
- Brand New Office Environment
- Close to Public Transport and Free Onsite Parking
- Suit Recent School Leaver
About the Employer:
Friendly and well established business in the Furniture Industry. Supportive working environment where you will be trained on the job.
About the Role:
The role would suit a recent school leaver.
- Established family owned business
- Working with interior designers
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Brand new office environment
- Free Parking
- Quote preparation for sales team
- Reading client project schedules and interpreting design specifications
- Submit custom product details to operations for costing and manufacturing
- Client correspondence and communication
- Meet project quote deadlines
- Assist interior designer with fabric selections
- Coordinate floor plans and layouts with draftsman and interior designer
- An aptitude for learning new quoting systems
- An understanding of the Microsoft Suite
- An ability to meet goals and objectives in a timely manner
- Proven commitment to teamwork
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and Perseverance!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MWSAD02
← Back to job listings