Service Coordinator (Scheduler)
- Competitive Salary on offer
- Full Time position with Immediate Start Available
- Fun and Supportive Work Environment
About the Employer
Our client is a highly passionate and professional company established over 25 years ago. They specialize in the fields of CCTV, Alarm Systems, Access Control and Data for small through to large commercial high-end businesses. They take immense pride in delivering a high level of customer service by providing a rewarding and supportive work environment.
About the Role:
As a Service Coordinator you will enjoy the responsibility of delivering high level support to service technicians. To be considered for this position you will have an excellent telephone manner and excellent multi-tasking skills. You will be responsible for scheduling appointments and jobs for our team and assisting with administration and customer support. Experience as a scheduler, planner or coordinator with technicians would be an advantage.
We are looking for a customer focused individual with proven organisational skills, strong administration & attention to detail who can multitask and think ahead. To be successful in this role you will be a team player with a friendly, flexible and approachable personality. As the voice of our business, this role requires 100% focus on delivering exceptional, patient and empathetic customer service within a fast paced and busy environment.
- Above market salary for the experienced candidate
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Training provided by experienced staff
- Scheduling daily work plans in advance for technicians
- Rescheduling appointments as required
- Prepare daily run sheets with appropriate paperwork and job details
- Use of Microsoft office suite, work orders and paper based systems
- Provide exceptional customer service
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Scheduling work plans, coordinator, scheduler
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, patient and easy going demeanour
- Impeccable work quality
- Strong Multi tasker who enjoys a busy environment
- Priority and time management
- Be trustworthy with a high degree of integrity
- Tech Savvy, accurate with attention to detail
Please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MWSC02
← Back to job listings