- Attractive hourly rate
- Vibrant team with a high retention rate
- Diverse and friendly environment
About the Employer
This is a highly regarded and well-known brand that directly supplies contractors with high-quality electrical and data accessories across Australia. This business continues to grow and evolve in their market, providing high-performance and reliable products with a real focus on values and ethics as well.
About the Role:
In this role you will be part of a warehouse team made up of 10 other individuals, both male and female and on the day to day you will be involved in the picking and packing of customer orders for receipt and dispatch across Australia.
- Amazing culture with minimal hierarchy
- Flexible start and finish times for the right person
- Commitment to ongoing training and development
- Strong company values and ethos, which provides purpose and guides decisions
- Picking and packing of orders
- Receiving and loading / unloading of deliveries
- Stock control and stock counts
- General warehouse duties
Skills and Experience:
- First and foremost, a winning attitude is an absolute must
- Previous warehousing experience is advantageous
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Team player with a good sense of humour
- Passion and drive for what you do both inside and outside of work
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings