- Competitive Salary
- Co-operative team environment
- Start the New Year in a great new role
About the Employer
Our client is a family owned Australian business with more than 25 years experience in the wholesale packaging industry. They are a leader in their field.
About the Role:
Due to growth our client requires the services of another Sales Administrator to provide customer support, process sales orders, liaise with in-house teams, prepare reports and more. If you like to keep busy and to learn new procedures and processes this is the role for you. Your organisational skills, together with your confident communication skills and the ability to use your intuitive will secure this role for you.
- Work/life balance environment
- On the job training
- Employee of the month awards
- Birthday gift
- Process Sales Orders via the web, phone and email
- Liaise with customers/sales team/warehouse staff
- Ensure clients are your first priority
- Meet daily deadlines
Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Computer savvy (MYOB desirable but not essential)
- Own transport as no public transport available
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NC10412/02
← Back to job listings