- Join a Boutique Chartered Accounting Practice specialising in high end tax advice
- Successful practice established for over 22 years
- Family friendly, professional culture
About the Employer
Our client is a Boutique Chartered Accounting Practice specialising in high end tax advice, established for over 22 years on the Northern end of the CBD. Their people are passionate about being the best in everything they do and motivating clients to achieve their lifetime financial goals.
About the Role
Due to growth, our client is seeking an articulate, professional, self-motivated, and experienced Accountant for an immediate start in their City office.
Working within a team, you will focus on accounting and tax for a variety of clients including some Small & Large Businesses, Trusts & Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, which will give you exposure to a broad range of industries and structures.
- A culture that recognises and rewards high performance, whilst also caring about things beyond your job
- Family friendly, yet professional culture
- Access to a range of employee benefits including WFH once fully inducted
- Prepare Financial Statements, Income Tax Returns, and Income and Tax Summary for family groups including Trusts, Companies, Superannuation Funds, Partnerships and Individuals
- Prepare business activity statements, FBT returns, and payroll tax returns
- Prepare Depreciation Schedules, Capital Gains Tax Summary, Loan Summary, and projections of Income
- Liaise with clients and other external service providers, including the Australian Taxation Office
Skills and Experience:
- A degree qualification and the desire to further your Accounting studies
- Excellent communications skills both written & verbal are essential
- 3+ years’ experience in a public accounting practice, with a sound accounting and taxation knowledge, and a background in professional services
- Well presented with a keen sense of attention to detail and the ability to understand the value of client relationships,
- Confident and strategic, with an enthusiastic, positive and energetic attitude to work,
- Excellent organisation & time management skills & the ability to prioritise and work under pressure,
- Ability to work in a team environment, to take direction and be eager to learn,
- Proficiency in Xero, MYOB, Class Super, Excel, Quicken & Xero, will be highly regarded.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NC10747/1.0
← Back to job listings