- A leading and successful building restoration company
- A business who believes in work flexibility
- Career progression with ongoing training
About the Employer
Our client is a Building Restoration company who was formed in 2007 by two successful partners. They provide building solutions to insurance companies nationally, providing comprehensive range of services, tradespeople, and specialists who can undertake minor repairs, emergency works, commercial and residential repairs.
About the Role:
This role reports directly to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for providing administrative help and support to the administration team and wider business. You may be looking to start your career in administration or have some experience, this role will provide training and mentoring and see you assist with administration duties to support the team and wider business as a whole. You will have strong attention to detail with the ability to work with different personalities within the trades business.
- Join a young fun and vibrant team
- Attractive salary package
- A role that offers a flexible working environment
- Training and Mentoring as you start your career in Administration
- Provide support to the administration team and wider business
- Assist with any ad hoc administrative duties and provide support with accounts and to the more senior administration team
- Assisting with entering job registrations onto the CRM within SLA requirements as well as updating as required
- Customer liaison to gain further information for the team and to schedule in site attendance
- Assisting with the review and editing the site reports
- Assistance with Reporting / Site Documentation management
- General administration duties and office administration such as stationary and office stock supplies.
Skills and Experience:
- Administration and Support experience desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate on all levels with builders, estimators, contractors and customers
- Willingness to learn and grow within the business
- Experience with MS Office and ability to learn CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NC10832J/1.0
← Back to job listings