- National Australian Family Owned Manufacturing & Engineering Company
- Competitive Salary Package!
- Excellent Career Opportunity
About the Employer
Located in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, our client runs a steel fabrication and general engineering company who provide manufacturing, engineering, construction and design services specialising in materials handling equipment, both locally and interstate.
About the Role
Our client has an excellent career opportunity available for an experienced and qualified Draftsperson. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will liaise with clients to gather technical information, design innovative solutions and liaise with all relevant parties through the design, fabrication, installation and commissioning phases. Joining a strong and dedicated team, you will be a keen, motivated, committed person ideally from a mechanical/manufacturing background.
- Australian Family Owned and Operated Company
- Early Finish on Friday’s
- Onsite Free Parking
- Permanent Long-Term Opportunity
- Be part of a positive dedicated team
- Design and produce detailed shop drawings
- Liaise with clients to gather technical information
- Design innovative solutions
- Liaise with all relevant parties through the design, fabrication, installation and commissioning phases
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade qualifications.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience in production, manufacturing processes, techniques and technology
- Advanced computer skills – Excel, Word, and knowledge of Autodesk (AutoCAD and Inventor)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Be a team player
- Excellent organisational skills
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NC10930/2.0
← Back to job listings