IT Service Desk Analyst
• Great remuneration plus super
• Career progression
• Exposure to different technologies and clients
About the Employer:
Our client is a small to medium Managed Service Provider based North West of Sydney CDB. Their goal is to deliver efficient and effective first level technical support to all clients.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst who enjoys changes and thrives in a fast-paced environment to join their team. You will be responsible for providing first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates or escalates unresolved issues as appropriate.
You will be skilled in take full ownership of issues and utilise your initiative and solid customer service experience to resolve queries in a professional and timely manner.
• Work with a supportive team environment
• Great remuneration plus super
• Career progression and exposure to different technologies & clients
• Based North West of Sydney CDB, onsite parking available
• Proactively keep customers informed in relation to the issues and/or requests made and ensure accuracy and quality of all queries contributes to meeting customer expectations, and timeframes.
• Installation & troubleshooting of all hardware, software, and other in-house applications.
• Raise support cases with external vendors and manage turnaround of requests.
• Provide input when required to evaluate customer feedback and develop quality improvement processes.
• Identify patterns within incidents handled to identify service delivery problems.
• Maintain awareness of opportunities provided by new technology to address challenges or to enable new ways of working.
• Delivering a client focused service experience for technology customer queries while demonstrating the highest standards of written and verbal communication.
• Undertaking coordinated incident management in liaison with other operational teams.
• Deliver smaller operational projects daily, such as staff moves, software deployments or office relocations.
• Provide 24/7 support on a roster basis, including On Call.
Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience in a Service Desk role is desirable
• Have Microsoft certifications preferable MCSA
• A strong customer service focus with a professional approach
• A team player with a can-do attitude, lots of energy and initiative with a strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
• Sound knowledge and ability to troubleshoot Digital Desktop equipment
• Ability to support and troubleshoot issues with technologies such as Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, Cabling), Remote Access Connectivity, Telephony including mobile phones.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
• Thorough knowledge of Desktop, LAN, peripheral device installation and support is essential.
• Providing high-level support of the Microsoft SOE – Windows 7/8/10, Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/O365.
• Ability to acquire knowledge of business applications where firstsecond level support may be required.
• Current driver’s licence and own vehicle
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NPITSDA01
← Back to job listings